Privacy MattersPrivacy of our customers and partners - We are committed to it.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you can contact us at email@example.com. The Policy does not apply to the procedures and practices followed by entities that are not managed, owned or controlled by us, or to the people that are not engaged, employed or managed by us.
Through this document, we wish to make you:
- Feel at ease while using our website
- Feel confident while sharing information with us
- Aware that you may contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this website
- Aware that by using this website you are agreeing to the collection of certain data
Information that may be collected from you
We collect the details provided by you during and after registration, together with information we learn about you from your use of our products and service, as well as your visits to our website and other websites accessible from ours.
Kindly, note that we do not access or store your Payment Card details (i.e. credit/debit card number, expiration date, CVV etc.). When you make a purchase using your card, all required transaction details are captured on the secured payment page, and encrypted using Industrial Strength Cipher, and are securely transmitted to your card issuer for obtaining an authorization decision. At no time during the purchase process or thereafter do we have access to, or store, your complete card account information.
We may collect additional information in connection with your participation in any promotions or discounts or contests offered by us and information you provide when giving us feedback or completing profile. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and website use, which enables us to improve the service we provide. We will collect such information only as is necessary and relevant to us to provide you with the services available on the website.
While you use our website, we may have automatic access to (receive and collect) certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our web server, obtained from "cookies" sent to your browser from web server cookies stored on your hard drive, including but not limited to:
Computer-identification information may include:
- IP address, assigned to the computer which you use.
- The domain server through which you access our service.
- The type of computer you're using.
- The type of web browser you're using.
- First and last name.
- Email addresses.
- Complete mailing address with area PIN code.
- Contact details including phone numbers.
- Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, etc.).
- Personal preferences (optional); and
- Your opinion on services, products, features on our websites.
- The pages you visit/access on our website.
- The links you click on our website.
- The number of times you access a page on our website.
- Products & services you view, add to cart or wishlist.
- Other websites you open simultaneously while browsing on ours.
- You may terminate your account at any time by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, from the email ID you have used for creating your account login, and mentioning "TPS Account Closure" in the subject line. We will disable access to your account within two working days of receiving your mail. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or termination of your account.
When / How do we collect the Information?
As mentioned before, we collect anonymous traffic information from our website. We collect the personally identifiable information from you when you register with us or when you transact as a guest. During registration you are required to give us your contact information (such as name, email address, date of birth, gender, billing address, delivery address, area pin code, mobile number, occupation, interests etc.).
Upon registration, users may receive communications from us (e.g. welcome email, order information, shipment details, news letters, updates, etc.). Even when transact as a guest we collect identifiable information (such as name, email address, date of birth, gender, billing address, delivery address, area pin code, mobile number etc.)
When you purchase a product or service from us, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on our order form, so we can fulfill your requested product/service. You must provide contact information (such as name, email, and shipping address).
We are the sole owners of your information collected by us at different points on our Website.
We will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process.
This website contains links to our partner & product support websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of those websites.
How is the information used?
We use your contact information to send you:
- Registration confirmation.
- Password reset or reminder.
- Details of products your ordered from us.
- Shipment details on your order.
- Payment related details.
- Special offers.
- Details of products/services in which you have expressed interest.
Note: We use the information during billing, invoice, taxes and audits as well.
We use anonymous traffic information to:
- Remember you in order to deliver better and more personalized service e.g. track your entries in our promotion schemes;
- Recognize your usage privileges to our website.
- Administer and manage smooth functioning of our website by diagnosing problems.
- Track your session and activities so that we can understand better how people use our website.
Got a question not covered here? Please contact us with your questions, and as always we will be glad to answer.
Phone: +91-80-42114781 (Mon-Sat,10AM-8PM). Email: email@example.com